It is difficult for Christians to know how to respond to homosexuality in today's culture.
Some believers argue the truth while others remain silent to avoid offending. How can we lovingly, yet truthfully, respond?
Dennis Jernigan offers advice from a perspective the world says isn't possible, as one who turned from homosexuality to find freedom in Christ. With truth, grace, and wisdom, Dennis tackles such questions as:
- Does God call homosexual behavior sin?
- Do homosexuals go to hell?
- Does orientation equal identity?
- How do I love without judgment or condemnation?
- How do I minister to my child who has walked away from the Lord?
- And many more
There are also videos that you can purchase that go along with the study guide.
The Church Resource Kit includes:
- Stand in Love study guide
- Stand in Love DVD
- 15 Q&A video lessons
- Sing Over Me: Documentary