Inner Healing Conference
with Dennis Jernigan & Friends
June 20-22, 2013 - Muskogee, OK
How to Find Healing for Your Soul and Discover Your True Identity, Calling, and Purpose in Life in the Process
• Do you have past or current wounds you need healing for?
• Do you have hidden sin you don’t even know how to begin to deal with?
• Are you riddled with guilt or shame and do not see a way out?
• Has life turned out less than you had expected?
• Do you struggle with unwanted same sex attraction?
• Does your spouse struggle with hidden battles like same sex attraction or pornography?
• Do you fear it’s too late for you to change or to see your dreams come to pass?
• Do you constantly flounder your way through life hoping to one day find a reason you are here?
• Would you like to know how to take the worst failures of your life and see them transformed
into monuments of God’s grace and glory?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, this conference is for you.
The Inner Healing Conference 2013 is more than just a series of teaching sessions.
Each keynote address by the conference speakers will be accompanied by
opportunities to receive healing and cleansing and renewal.
You’ll hear from:
Dennis Jernigan - Married to Melinda for 29 years, father of nine,
and minister to hurting people all over the world, Dennis has been walking in freedom from
unwanted same sex attraction for 31 years. You’ll hear his story and other episodes of
specific healing he has gone through and he will share on how to live an abundant life by learning
how to live life from a Kingdom perspective...by learning why it is important to know
Whose you are and more fully walk in the awareness of who you are in Christ.
Melinda Jernigan - married to Dennis and mother of those nine children,
Melinda has her own story to tell and will speak specifically to women as to how
to bring health and healing to a marriage and to a home.
Dani Jernigan - Daughter-in-law of Dennis and Melinda, wife to Israel,
and minister to hundreds of girls in Germany, Dani has gone through inner healing of great loss
in her own life and freely shares her hurts and the process of healing as she has experienced
in the hope of helping others through their own battles with loss.
Dani will also be addressing how to deal with shame.
Dean and Jeanie Briggs - Dean lost his first wife,
Amy, to cancer, leaving him and his four children in deep sorrow. Jeanie lost her first husband, Ray,
in an auto accident, leaving her and her four children in the throes of grief.
Through the process of walking out their grief, God brought Dean and Jeanie together and
they were married, making them the parents of eight. Dean and Jeanie have endured
so much in their lives and have walked through much pain and loss...and are messengers of
God’s amazing grace as a result. What they bring to the conference is much more than
comfort for sorrow. They bring a Kingdom perspective on how to live life abundantly in spite of life’s circumstances.
Topics and Specific Wounds That Will Be Addressed:
• Betrayal and Forgiveness
• Loss and Grief
• Broken Hearts
• Crushed Dreams
• Emotional Recovery From Abortion
• Proper Use of Emotions
• How to See and Relate to God as Father
• Family members of those who struggle with same sex attraction - how to minister to those who struggle
• The Importance of Relationship and How to Build Bridges
There will be breakout sessions for men and women with DJ and Dean teaching the men
and Melinda, Jeanie, and Dani sharing with the women.
(No childcare provided.)
To keep cost as low as possible, we have chosen to keep the conference registration fee
at $100 per person and $150 per couple.
We understand there are travel expenses and
food and lodging costs involved. For groups of 10 or more the price is $75 per person.
Early Signing Bonus
Be one of the first 100 people to register for the conference and you will receive:
• A special meet and greet reception and Q & A time with Dennis and Melinda on Saturday
morning of the conference, complete with continental breakfast, juice, and coffee.
• A signed bonus demo CD of DJ’s new recording (as yet to be recorded...so that’s pretty special!)
For those requiring air travel, you may find inexpensive fares to these three airports and then drive to Muskogee:
• Tulsa International - www.tulsaairports.com
• Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport - http://www.nwara.com/
• Oklahoma City - http://flyokc.com/
Boulevard Christian Church
1700 West Shawnee Street Muskogee, OK 74401
(918) 682-7822 http://www.bccok.com/
Hotels in or near Muskogee: here
June 20-22, 2013
Thursday Evening 7 - 10 PM - Dennis Jernigan
Friday Morning 9AM - Noon - Dean & Jeanie Briggs
Noon - 2PM -Lunch
Friday Afternoon 2PM - 5PM - Men’s & Women’s Breakout Sessions
Dani Jernigan, Jeanie Briggs, Melinda Jernigan - Women
Dean Briggs, Dennis Jernigan - Men
Friday Evening 7PM - 10PM - Soaking Worship and Ministry to Specific Needs
Saturday Morning 8AM - 9AM - Meet and Greet with the Jernigans
9AM - Noon - Dean Briggs
Noon - 2PM - Lunch
Saturday Afternoon 2PM - 5PM - Dani Jernigan, Dean Briggs
Saturday Evening 7PM - 9PM - Night of Praise and Ministry Conclusion
We would ask that you register by May 31, 2013 in order for us to have adequate time
to prepare for the conference necessities. We will turn no one away if they cannot meet
that deadline. Late- comers will still be able to get in the door but may not receive
all the goodies the early-birds do!
Register online for singles here.
Register online for couples here.
Call 1-800-877-0406 to register by phone
OR Mail your check and completed registration form to:
Shepherd’s Heart Music, Inc.
7804 West Fern Mountain Rd.
Muskogee, OK 74401
- ------------------------------------------------------------------ Mail-in Registration Form
______________________________________________________________________________ Name (Please Print Legibly)
$100 - single registration $150 - Married Couple Groups of 10 or more, call 1-800-877-0406 for group discount of $75 per person.
Tear off completed form and mail with check or money order to:
Shepherd’s Heart Music, Inc.
7804 West Fern Mountain Road
Muskogee, OK 74401
We Want to Hear From You
Because we do not want to waste your time and because we hope to be the best ministers possible to your needs,
we would like to know how to better prepare for this specific conference. One way we would like to do that is
by asking you to send us questions you would like to see answered to specific healing needs in your own life.
Download brochure and poster to print, post, and share here.